Decision Maker: Cabinet Panel on Community and Enterprise
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
(1) The Chair advised that, in accordance with Council Policy, the meeting would be audio recorded as well as filmed. The recordings would be available to view on Mod.gov and via the NHDC Youtube channel.
(2) The Chair reminded Members to make declarations of interests before an item and advised that a detailed reminder of this and speaking rights can be found on the agenda.
(3) The Chair advised Member’s and public participants that if they would like to speak during the meeting, that the ‘raise hand’ button was to be used. If that button was not available, raising your hand would be used to see who wishes to speak.
(4) The Chair advised that Mr Punit Shah (Cook’s Boutique, Letchworth) was unable to attend, and that Andrew Figgis would provide an update on his behalf.
(5) The Chair agreed to change the order of the published agenda, with Item 7 ‘Business Sentiment in Hertfordshire’ ahead of Item 6 ‘Christmas Consumer Demand’.
Publication date: 12/01/2023
Date of decision: 09/01/2023
Decided at meeting: 09/01/2023 - Cabinet Panel on Community and Enterprise