Subscribe to updates
Register of interests
Councillor Clare Billing
This register of interests was published on Monday, 24th April, 2023, 5.45 pm.
Browse previous submissions
More information about this councillor
Printer friendly view
I, Councillor Clare Billing a Member of North Hertfordshire District Council (the ‘Council’), set out below under the appropriate headings my interests, which I am required to declare under the Localism Act 2011 and NHDC Code of Conduct.
1. Employment, office, trade, profession or vocation
Employment, office, trade, profession or vocation
Community Safety Specialist,Catalyst Housing) Due to merge with Peabody April2022
Partner works as an operative with Nice and Stripy
2. Sponsorship/ other payments received in respect of your role as a Councillor
Sponsorship/ other payments received in respect of your role as a Councillor
19 Bingen Road
6. Corporate tenancies
8. Gift & Hospitality received or offered and refused over £50
Details of Gift/Hospitality Received/Offerred and Refused
Name and address of person/body offering
9. Outside Bodies with: Other Registrable Interests"
Name of Outside Body
Hitchin Senior Citizens Welfare Committee
Westmill Community Centre Management Committee
10. AMENDMENTS TO 1-9 ABOVE, WHERE THERE IS A MINOR CHANGE/ AMENDMENT TO ONE SECTION .
AMENDMENTS TO 1-9 ABOVE, WHERE THERE IS A MINOR CHANGE/ AMENDMENT TO ONE SECTION .