Subscribe to updates
Register of interests
Councillor Val Bryant
This register of interests was published on Thursday, 8th June, 2023, 12.12 pm.
Browse previous submissions
More information about this councillor
Printer friendly view
I, Councillor Val Bryant a Member of North Hertfordshire District Council (the ‘Council’), set out below under the appropriate headings my interests, which I am required to declare under the Localism Act 2011 and NHDC Code of Conduct.
1. Employment, office, trade, profession or vocation
Employment, office, trade, profession or vocation
2. Sponsorship/ other payments received in respect of your role as a Councillor
Sponsorship/ other payments received in respect of your role as a Councillor
16 Bunyan Close
Redacted, s32 Localism Act 2011
6. Corporate tenancies
8. Gift & Hospitality received or offered and refused over £50
Details of Gift/Hospitality Received/Offerred and Refused
Name and address of person/body offering
9. Outside Bodies with: Other Registrable Interests"
Name of Outside Body
Health Scrutiny Committee, HCC
Red Kite Charity
10. AMENDMENTS TO 1-9 ABOVE, WHERE THERE IS A MINOR CHANGE/ AMENDMENT TO ONE SECTION .
AMENDMENTS TO 1-9 ABOVE, WHERE THERE IS A MINOR CHANGE/ AMENDMENT TO ONE SECTION .
1. No longer working at Knights Templar School
4. No longer own 6 Palmerston Way, Fairfield,