Subscribe to updates
Register of interests
Councillor Morgan Derbyshire
This register of interests was published on Wednesday, 7th July, 2021, 3.01 pm.
Browse previous submissions
More information about this councillor
Printer friendly view
I, Councillor Morgan Derbyshire a Member of North Hertfordshire District Council (the ‘Council’), set out below under the appropriate headings my interests, which I am required to declare under the Localism Act 2011 and NHDC Code of Conduct.
1. Employment, office, trade, profession or vocation
Employment, office, trade, profession or vocation
Campaign Manager/Election Agent to The Rt Hon Sir Oliver Heald QC MP (Member of Parliament for North East Hertfordshire)
Campaign Manager/Election Agent to Stephen McPartland MP (Member of Parliament for Stevenage)
2. Sponsorship/ other payments received in respect of your role as a Councillor
Sponsorship/ other payments received in respect of your role as a Councillor
35 Northfields, Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire, SG6 4RH
6. Corporate tenancies
8. Gift & Hospitality received or offered and refused over £50
Details of Gift/Hospitality Received/Offerred and Refused
Name and address of person/body offering
9. Outside Bodies with: Other Registrable Interests"
Name of Outside Body
Letchworth Garden City Conservative Club
10. AMENDMENTS TO 1-9 ABOVE, WHERE THERE IS A MINOR CHANGE/ AMENDMENT TO ONE SECTION .
AMENDMENTS TO 1-9 ABOVE, WHERE THERE IS A MINOR CHANGE/ AMENDMENT TO ONE SECTION .