Subscribe to updates
Register of interests
Councillor Nigel Mason
This register of interests was published on Wednesday, 16th June, 2021, 12.37 pm.
Browse previous submissions
More information about this councillor
Printer friendly view
I, Councillor Nigel Mason a Member of North Hertfordshire District Council (the ‘Council’), set out below under the appropriate headings my interests, which I am required to declare under the Localism Act 2011 and NHDC Code of Conduct.
1. Employment, office, trade, profession or vocation
Employment, office, trade, profession or vocation
Regional Co-Ordinator, British Medical Association, trade union representing doctors.
2. Sponsorship/ other payments received in respect of your role as a Councillor
Sponsorship/ other payments received in respect of your role as a Councillor
Joint owner of 15 Victoria Road, Hitchin, SG5 2LS with Ms Donna Wright (Family home)
6. Corporate tenancies
Member of workplace pension scheme managed by Aegon
8. Gift & Hospitality received or offered and refused over £50
Details of Gift/Hospitality Received/Offerred and Refused
Name and address of person/body offering
9. Outside Bodies with: Other Registrable Interests"
Name of Outside Body
GMB trade union
Member and workplace rep at BMA
10. AMENDMENTS TO 1-9 ABOVE, WHERE THERE IS A MINOR CHANGE/ AMENDMENT TO ONE SECTION .
AMENDMENTS TO 1-9 ABOVE, WHERE THERE IS A MINOR CHANGE/ AMENDMENT TO ONE SECTION .