Subscribe to updates
Register of interests
Councillor James Denselow
This register of interests was published on Tuesday, 31st May, 2022, 1.04 pm.
Browse previous submissions
More information about this councillor
Printer friendly view
I, Councillor James Denselow a Member of North Hertfordshire District Council (the ‘Council’), set out below under the appropriate headings my interests, which I am required to declare under the Localism Act 2011 and NHDC Code of Conduct.
1. Employment, office, trade, profession or vocation
Employment, office, trade, profession or vocation
Head of Conflict Team, Save the Children UK
2. Sponsorship/ other payments received in respect of your role as a Councillor
Sponsorship/ other payments received in respect of your role as a Councillor
19 York Road, Hitchin, SG5 1XA
6. Corporate tenancies
8. Gift & Hospitality received or offered and refused over £50
Details of Gift/Hospitality Received/Offerred and Refused
Name and address of person/body offering
9. Outside Bodies with: Other Registrable Interests"
Name of Outside Body
• St Michaels Mount Community Centre, Hitchin
• Walsworth Community Association
• King George V Playing Fields user group
10. AMENDMENTS TO 1-9 ABOVE, WHERE THERE IS A MINOR CHANGE/ AMENDMENT TO ONE SECTION .
AMENDMENTS TO 1-9 ABOVE, WHERE THERE IS A MINOR CHANGE/ AMENDMENT TO ONE SECTION .