Subscribe to updates
Register of interests
Councillor Tom Plater
This register of interests was published on Friday, 22nd September, 2023, 1.26 pm.
Browse previous submissions
More information about this councillor
Printer friendly view
I, Councillor Tom Plater a Member of North Hertfordshire District Council (the ‘Council’), set out below under the appropriate headings my interests, which I am required to declare under the Localism Act 2011 and NHDC Code of Conduct.
1. Employment, office, trade, profession or vocation
Employment, office, trade, profession or vocation
Event Security Coordinator, Executive Security Solutions
2. Sponsorship/ other payments received in respect of your role as a Councillor
Sponsorship/ other payments received in respect of your role as a Councillor
27A Orchard Crescent
No, moved outside of District on 1 June 2022
6. Corporate tenancies
8. Gift & Hospitality received or offered and refused over £50
Details of Gift/Hospitality Received/Offerred and Refused
Name and address of person/body offering
9. Outside Bodies with: Other Registrable Interests"
Name of Outside Body
Wilbury Community Forum
National Youth Wind Orchestra of Great Britain
Regional Executive Committee Member
10. AMENDMENTS TO 1-9 ABOVE, WHERE THERE IS A MINOR CHANGE/ AMENDMENT TO ONE SECTION .
AMENDMENTS TO 1-9 ABOVE, WHERE THERE IS A MINOR CHANGE/ AMENDMENT TO ONE SECTION .