Decision Maker: Planning Control Committee
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
RESOLVED: That application 20/01764/FP be GRANTED planning permission subject to the reasons and conditions outlined in the report of the Development and Conservation Manager and the following amendments to conditions:
· Condition 20 be removed.
· Condition 21 to become Condition 20, Condition 22 to become Condition 21 and Condition 23 to become Condition 22.
· Condition 5 to be amended to the following:
“Prior to commencement of the approved development (excluding demolition), the following landscape details shall be submitted:
1. which, if any, of the existing vegetation is to be removed and which is to be retained.
2. what new trees, shrubs, hedges and grassed areas are to be planted, together with the species proposed and the size and density of planting. This shall include planting west of the Plot 1 dwelling.
3. the location and type of any new walls, fences or other means of enclosure and any hardscaping proposed.
4. details of any earthworks proposed.
Reason: To ensure the submitted details are sufficiently comprehensive to enable proper consideration to be given to the appearance of the completed development.”
· Condition 19 to be amended to the following:
“The development permitted by this planning permission shall be carried out in accordance with the Document 65204340-SWE-ZZ-XX-CO-C-0001-P01, prepared by Sweco UK Limited, Dated 29.09.2021 and the following mitigation measures;
1. Limiting the surface water run-off rates to a maximum of 3.5l/s for all rainfall events up to and including the 1 in 100 +40% climate change event with discharge into the Thames Water Foul Water Sewer.
2. Provide attenuation (700mm of storage within the type 3 subbase, or such volume agreed by the LPA) to ensure no increase in surface water run-off volumes for all rainfall events up to and including the 1 in 100 year + 40% climate change event.
3. Implement the drainage strategy utilising lined permeable paving, type 3 subbase and a Hydrobrake flow control device.
Reason: To reduce the risk of flooding to the proposed development and future occupants.”
Report author: Andrew Hunter
Publication date: 08/11/2021
Date of decision: 04/11/2021
Decided at meeting: 04/11/2021 - Planning Control Committee