Decision Maker: Council
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
(1) The Chair advised that, in accordance with Council Policy, the meeting would be audio recorded;
(2) Members were reminded that this Council had declared a Climate Emergency. This was a serious decision and meant that, as this was an emergency, all of us, officers and Members had that in mind as we carried out our various roles and tasks for the benefit of our District.
(3) The Chair drew attention to the item on the agenda front pages regarding Declarations of Interest and reminded Members that, in line with the Code of Conduct, any Declarations of Interest needed to be declared immediately prior to the item in question.
(4) The Chair advised that the usual rules in respect of debate and times to speak would apply.
(5) The Chair advised that there was no longer a requirement for Members to stand while addressing the Council.
(6) The Chair advised that there would be a comfort break at 9pm or at a suitable break in business thereabouts.
(7) The Chair advised that the fundraiser in support of her chosen charities would now be taking place on 22 May and reminded Members to mark the date in their calendars.
Publication date: 14/02/2022
Date of decision: 10/02/2022
Decided at meeting: 10/02/2022 - Council