Decision Maker: Baldock and District Committee
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
(1) That any unspent funds from the 2021/22 financial year be allocated to Community & Environmental Initiatives for the 2022/23 period.
(2) That the Committee endorsed the actions taken by the Community Engagement Officer to promote greater community capacity and well-being for Baldock
REASONS FOR DECISIONS:
(1) To ensure the Committee is kept informed of the work of the Community Engagement Officer.
(2) This report is intended to inform Members of the financial resources available to the Committee. It draws attention to the current budgetary situation by assisting in the effective financial management of the Area Committee’s budget. This ensures that all actions are performed in line with the Authority’s Financial Regulations, the Council’s Constitution, and the guidance of the existing Grants policy as agreed by Cabinet in January 2020.
(3) The awarding of financial assistance to voluntary organisations and the use of discretionary spending allows the Committee to further the aims of the Council Plan.
Report author: Ashley Hawkins
Publication date: 15/03/2022
Date of decision: 14/03/2022
Decided at meeting: 14/03/2022 - Baldock and District Committee