Decision Maker: Finance, Audit and Risk Committee
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
RECOMMENDED TO CABINET:
(1) The Committee recommends to Cabinet to note the forecast expenditure of £2.424M in 2021/22 on the capital programme, paragraph 8.3 refers;
(2) The Committee recommends to Cabinet to approve the adjustments to the capital programme for 2021/22 onwards, as a result of the revised timetable of schemes detailed in table 2 and 3, increasing the estimated spend in 2022/23 by £0.823M;
(3) The Committee recommends to Cabinet to note the position of the availability of capital resources, as detailed in table 4 paragraph 8.6 and the requirement to keep the capital programme under review for affordability;
(4) The Committee recommends to Cabinet to note the position of Treasury Management activity as at the end of December 2021
REASON FOR RECOMMENDATION:
(1) Cabinet is required to approve adjustments to the capital programme and ensure the capital programme is fully funded.
(2) To ensure the Council’s continued compliance with CIPFA’s code of practice on Treasury Management and the Local Government Act 2003 and that the Council manages its exposure to interest and capital risk.
Report author: Dean Fury
Publication date: 17/03/2022
Date of decision: 16/03/2022
Decided at meeting: 16/03/2022 - Finance, Audit and Risk Committee