Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: No
(1) That Cabinet note this report;
(2) That Cabinet approves a decrease of £592k in the 2021/22 net General Fund expenditure, as identified in table 4and paragraph 8.1, to a total of £16.892 million;
(3) That Cabinet approves the changes to the 2022/23 General Fund budget, as identified in table 4 and paragraph 8.3 a total of £179k increase in net expenditure.
THAT CABINET RECOMMENDS TO COUNCIL:
(4) That Council approves the net transfer from earmarked reserves, as identified in table 9 of £8.123 million.
REASONS FOR DECISIONS:
(1) Members are able to monitor, make adjustments within the overall budgetary framework and request appropriate action of Services, who do not meet the budget targets set as part of the Corporate Business Planning process;
(2) Changes to the Council’s balances are monitored and approved.
Report author: Ian Couper
Publication date: 23/06/2022
Date of decision: 21/06/2022
Decided at meeting: 21/06/2022 - Cabinet