Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: No
RESOLVED: That Cabinet recommends to Full Council that:
(1) The outcome of the examination set out in the Inspector’s Report (IR), attached as Appendix 1, along with his recommended Main Modifications o the Plan, attached as Appendix 2, be noted.
(2) The final version of the North Hertfordshire Local Plan 2011-2031 (‘the Local Plan’) attached as Appendix3, incorporating both the Inspector’s Main Modifications and the proposed Additional Modifications, attached as Appendix 4, be adopted as part of the statutory Development Plan for the District.
(3) The Policies Map, illustrated by Appendices 5a to 5g, is adopted in order to give geographical effect to the policies of the Local Plan.
(4) The updated Local Development Scheme, attached as Appendix 6, be approved.
(5) Delegated authority is granted to the Service Director – Regulatory in consultation with the Executive Member for Planning and Transport to make any minor non-material corrections (including but not limited to cosmetic additions or presentational alterations) to the adopted Local Plan or the adopted Policies Map as considered necessary for their publication and publicity in accordance with the relevant regulations.
REASON FOR DECISION:
To provide the District with an up-to-date Local Plan in accordance with the requirements of national legislation and policy.
Report author: Nigel Smith
Publication date: 03/11/2022
Date of decision: 02/11/2022
Decided at meeting: 02/11/2022 - Cabinet