Decision Maker: Planning Control Committee
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
RESOLVED: That application 22/00741/FP be DEFERRED planning permission for the following reasons:
1. For officers to advise upon and for Members to consider late submissions relating to biodiversity.
2. For officers to advise upon and Members to consider late submissions relating to the effect of the proposal upon traffic and access.
3. Members would like to visit a comparable and operating solar farm to understand likely noise impacts arising from the proposal.
4. For officers to advise upon and for Members to considerproposed conditions by Bygrave Parish Council.
5. Members are minded to await the decision of the Secretary of State for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities as to whether or not will be calling-in the application for his determination before making a decision on the application.
Report author: Helen Watson
Publication date: 18/09/2023
Date of decision: 14/09/2023
Decided at meeting: 14/09/2023 - Planning Control Committee