Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
(1) The Chair welcomed those present at the meeting, especially those who had attended to give a presentation;
(2) The Chair made a statement regarding the passing of Her Majesty The Queen and the proclamation of the new King Charles III. The Chair provided Members the chance to give tributes, and held a minute’s silence;
(3) The Chair advised that, in accordance with Council Policy, the meeting would be audio recorded;
(4) Members were reminded that this Council had declared a Climate Emergency. This was a serious decision and meant that, as this was an emergency, all of us, officers and Members had that in mind as we carried out our various roles and tasks for the benefit of our District.
(5) The Chair drew attention to the item on the agenda front pages regarding Declarations of Interest and reminded Members that, in line with the Code of Conduct, any Declarations of Interest needed to be declared immediately prior to the item in question.
(6) The Chair advised of a change to the agenda order and Item 19 would be taken following the conclusion of Item 8.
Publication date: 15/09/2022
Date of decision: 13/09/2022
Decided at meeting: 13/09/2022 - Cabinet