Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
(1) The Chair advised that, in accordance with Council Policy, the meeting would be audio recorded;
(2) Members were reminded that this Council had declared a Climate Emergency. This was a serious decision and meant that, as this was an emergency, all of us, officers and Members had that in mind as we carried out our various roles and tasks for the benefit of our District.
(3) The Chair drew attention to the item on the agenda front pages regarding Declarations of Interest and reminded Members that, in line with the Code of Conduct, any Declarations of Interest needed to be declared immediately prior to the item in question.
(4) The Chair clarified the rules of debate for Members.
(5) The Chair advised that a comfort break would be taken at a suitable time in the proceedings, if required.
(6) The Chair noted that the date of this Civic Reception had been moved to Sunday 19 March 2023.
Publication date: 20/01/2023
Date of decision: 19/01/2023
Decided at meeting: 19/01/2023 - Council