Decision Maker: Planning Control Committee
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
(1) The Chair advised that, in accordance with Council Policy, the meeting would be recorded.
(2) The Chair drew attention to the item on the agenda front pages regarding Declarations of Interest and reminded Members that, in line with the Code of Conduct, any Declarations of Interest needed to be declared immediately prior to the item in question.
(3) The Chair clarified matters for the registered speakers, the Chair advised that members of the public had 5 minutes for each group of speakers i.e., 5 minutes for objectors and 5 minutes for supporters. This 5 minute time limit also applied to Member Advocates.
The Chair advised that for item 7, the speaking time had been increased to 10 minutes per group.
(4) The Chair advised that Section4.8.23(a) of the Constitution applied to the meeting.
(5) The Chair advised that Item 8 on the agenda had been deferred to a later meeting, as the Planning Officer is waiting on a response from the Environmental Health consultee and to allow time to review comments received relating to Air Quality.
Publication date: 18/09/2023
Date of decision: 14/09/2023
Decided at meeting: 14/09/2023 - Planning Control Committee