Decision Maker: Finance, Audit and Risk Committee
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
RESOLVED: That the Committee:
(1) Approved the amended AGS and Action plan (Appendix A).
(2) Noted the current position of the actions within the AGS Action Plan, outlined at Appendix B.
REASONS FOR DECISIONS:
(1) The AGS must be considered and approved by this Committee before the approval of the Statement of Accounts under Regulation 6(4)(a) of the Accounts and Audit Regulations (‘AAR’) 2015/234.
(2) The Committee is the legal body with responsibility for approval of the AGS.
(3) Reviewing the AGS Action Plan during 2023-24 will provide the Committee with assurances that the Council is examining and where necessary improving its governance arrangements.
Report author: Georgina Chapman
Publication date: 15/09/2023
Date of decision: 13/09/2023
Decided at meeting: 13/09/2023 - Finance, Audit and Risk Committee