Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
(1) The Chair advised that, in accordance with Council Policy, the meeting would be audio recorded.
(2) Members were reminded that this Council had declared a Climate Emergency. This was a serious decision and meant that, as this was an emergency, all of us, officers and Members had that in mind as we carried out our various roles and tasks for the benefit of our District.
(3) The Chair drew attention to the item on the agenda front pages regarding Declarations of Interest and reminded Members that, in line with the Code of Conduct, any Declarations of Interest needed to be declared immediately prior to the item in question.
(4) The Chair advised for the purposes of clarification that 4.8.23(a) of the Constitution did not apply to this meeting.
(5) The Chair advised of a change in the order of the agenda. The referrals from the Overview and Scrutiny Committee on Waste, Recycling and Street Cleansing Design would be considered first, followed by Agenda Item 12 ‘Waste, Recycling and Street Cleansing Service Design – Part 1’. Subject to the discussion and resolution on Agenda Item 12, the Chair advised that Agenda Items 10 and 11 may not be required and deferred to a future meeting.
Publication date: 16/11/2023
Date of decision: 14/11/2023
Decided at meeting: 14/11/2023 - Cabinet