Decision Maker: Overview and Scrutiny Committee
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
RECOMMENDED TO CABINET:
(1) That Cabinet notes the progress against Council projects as set out in the Council Delivery Plan (Appendix A) including changes to milestone dates and risks.
(2) That Cabinet confirms the completion of one of the Council projects.
(3) That Cabinet confirms the addition of two new Council projects, which are the Shared Prosperity Fund and Churchgate.
(1) That the Overview & Scrutiny Committee commented on the Council Delivery Plan Quarter 1 monitoring report.
(2) That Overview and Scrutiny Committee determine any project that they want to receive more detail on as part of the next monitoring report.
REASON FOR DECISIONS: The Council Delivery Plan (CDP) monitoring reports provide Cabinet with an opportunity to monitor progress against the key Council projects, and understand any new issues, risks or opportunities.
Report author: Ian Couper
Publication date: 09/09/2022
Date of decision: 06/09/2022
Decided at meeting: 06/09/2022 - Overview and Scrutiny Committee