Decision Maker: Planning Control Committee
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
RESOLVED: That planning permission is resolved to be GRANTED subject to referral to the Secretary of State for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities, subject to the completion of a satisfactory legal agreement and the applicant agreeing to extend the statutory period in order to complete the agreement if required and the conditions and informatives as set out in the report, and the following amendment:
Informative 2 relating to off-site Highway Works to read:
“Off-site highways work Informative
The off-site highways works referred to in conditions 17 and 18 above shall include:
· Pedestrian dropped kerbs and tactile paving either side of the Cowards Lane / spine road junction, with a suitable level of visibility from the tactile crossing points.
· Pedestrian dropped kerbs and tactile paving either side of the B656 / spine road junction.
· Measures to prohibit the parking of vehicles (e.g. double yellow lines) at the roadside of the B656 to ensure the necessary level of visibility from the site access, and from the pedestrian crossing points on the B656, are maintained in perpetuity.
· The upgrading of the two existing bus stops closest to the site along the B656, including raised Kassel kerbing.
· The details of these off-site highways works need to be completed in accordance with an approved S278 Agreement with the Highway Authority, prior to the occupation of any dwelling forming part of the development.”
Publication date: 22/09/2022
Date of decision: 15/09/2022
Decided at meeting: 15/09/2022 - Planning Control Committee