(1) That Council approve the adoption of the Investment Strategy (as attached in Appendix A), including the capital programme and prudential indicators.
(2) That Council approve the adoption of the four clauses in relation to the Code of Practice on Treasury Management (as detailed in paragraphs 8.12 and 8.17)
(3) That Council approve bringing forward the £150k capital allocation for NHLC: Sauna Steam Refurbishment forward in to 2021/22
REASONS FOR DECISIONS:
(1) To ensure that the capital programme meets the Council’s objectives and officers can plan the implementation of the approved schemes
(2) To ensure the Council’s compliance with CIPFA’s code of practice on Treasury Management, the Local Government Act 2003, statutory guidance from the Department of Levelling Up, Housing and Communities (DLUHC) and the CIPFA Prudential Code. As well as determining and managing the Councils risk appetite in respect of investments.