Subscribe to updates
Register of interests
Councillor Sean Nolan
This register of interests was published on Monday, 24th April, 2023, 5.48 pm.
Browse previous submissions
More information about this councillor
Printer friendly view
I, Councillor Sean Nolan a Member of North Hertfordshire District Council (the ‘Council’), set out below under the appropriate headings my interests, which I am required to declare under the Localism Act 2011 and NHDC Code of Conduct.
1. Employment, office, trade, profession or vocation
Employment, office, trade, profession or vocation
Myself - WSP UK Ltd
My wife - haysmacintyre LLP
2. Sponsorship/ other payments received in respect of your role as a Councillor
Sponsorship/ other payments received in respect of your role as a Councillor
7 Lindsell Avenue
Letchworth Garden City
6. Corporate tenancies
8. Gift & Hospitality received or offered and refused over £50
Details of Gift/Hospitality Received/Offerred and Refused
Name and address of person/body offering
9. Outside Bodies with: Other Registrable Interests"
Name of Outside Body
Unite the Union
The Institute of Engineering and Technology
Association of Project Management
Member (application pending)
10. AMENDMENTS TO 1-9 ABOVE, WHERE THERE IS A MINOR CHANGE/ AMENDMENT TO ONE SECTION .
AMENDMENTS TO 1-9 ABOVE, WHERE THERE IS A MINOR CHANGE/ AMENDMENT TO ONE SECTION .